Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mush, mush, mush all the way

Good sledding yesterday, and not a single fused vertebrae to speak of, although I am a little stiff today. Afterward, my son slurped hot chocolate, holding the cup with frozen fingers, and ate his weight in marshmallows, and later that afternoon I nearly fell asleep while reading to him in bed, but hey, (finger pop) that all adds up to one grade A, killer snow day, cowboy. We also watched a little Noggin and some Looney Tunes, and I made a big pot of turkey sausage, black bean and quinoa soup.

Speaking of eating....

A new link to the right: a blog from a friend and neighbor about cooking, called "What's Cooking at Jerk Castle...recipes two amateur cooks are trying at home." They are great neighbors, and I will definitely be trying out some of the recipes my own self.

No comments: